Has school destroyed your creativity and self-confidence? I'm working on a book called Recovering From School, to help you heal the damage caused. Join the Patreon or Newsletter to be notified about updates. Paid Patreon members will get early draft previews, as well as a free digital copy when it's done.
Pranks on teachers
Hello and welcome, pranksters! If you try any of the pranks listed on this site, you really should come and tell us how it went on the forums here. We're always looking for a good laugh :)
Here are some pranks you can try on teachers:
- When you walk into the room, run up to the teacher and stare her in the eyes. nothing more. just keep a straight face and stare. they get quite scared.
- Before your science class starts, put a cooler that has "Human Head" written on top, on the front table. On the board write: "Class, we will be disecting a human head tommorrow, the sign up list is on my desk for the part you would like to dissect" Actually put a sign up list on her desk
- bring a cactus to school. Raise your hand. When called upon say the cactus has a question. look at the cactus and wait for it to say something. when it doesn't shrug and let the teacher continue. do this several times. get angrier each time. As you leave the class yell at the cactus "i can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN." this is a fun prank.
- Ask permission for everything. Ask if it's ok to blow your nose, sharpen your pencil, use the bathroom, etc. If you can get the whole class in on it, the period will be gone in no time.
- Pass a note saying: isn't learning a wonderful thing? Make sure the teacher sees it and takes it away. When the teacher sees it they will be really confused.
- Write F _ _ k on your arm or binder with a marker, and if a teacher (or principal) gives you trouble just say: "It doesn't say a bad word". Then fill in the blanks with a pencil or pen to spell words like "funk","fork","fink", or "flak". Then go to say:"you have such a negative outlook" and walk away.
- Make a buzzing noise like a bug is in the room. then get up really fast and start throwing your stuff like your trying to kill it and scream IM GOING TO GET YOU!!!! and still carry on with the bug noise. it works.
- Get into class, and turn your desk completely to the opposite of the teacher, or the board, and act like everything is normal until the teacher asks you to turn around. Then go sit on the floor.
- when the teachere turns his/her back scream like a cat in heat when they turn around act like nothing happened ;P
- When your teacher turns around to write on the board every body hide under the desk, then if they ask what you are doing every body reply there are tying their shoe laces
- After you get your assignment, do it. Then, tell the teacher you lost your homework, and get another. Get as many as possible, doing them all, and turn them all in under make- believe names.
- a fun school prank: get in trouble, then when u get sent outta the room or something, yell YESS! it really ticks the teacher off, and when you have to come in, say you're having too much fun outside.
- When they give you homework, do it. Then the next day, ask questions aout every single problem. Get friends to help with this and possibly get the teacher to explain a problem multiple times. While they scribbling on the bored, feel free to talk amoungst yourselves.
- Get some farm animals, paint 1, 2, and 4 on them and set them loose. Wait for teachers to search for the one with a 3 on it, which isn't there.
- Bring a lot of bird seed and throw it around the parking lot and near teacher cars. Wait for the birds to come and crap all over everything.
- Get a lot of styrofoam bubbles and throw it in the ventilation system, then turn it on. Should snow all over the inside of the building.
- put a sign on the door saying 'new teachers needed'.
- bang your head on the desk (gently) and make noises like "no, stop that, get out of my head!" like your crazy or something.
- make weird noises when the teacher's back is turned. when he turns around again act like nothing happened.
- hang up the teachers chair against the wall or door or blackboard.
- play sports with old fermented sandwiches or other food
- if the teacher checks your homework and you dont have it, fake a panic attack or go crazy.
- Say that you have an eye infection and that you won't be able to do any work or study. If they don't believe you, say it can only be seen under a microscope.
- Change the keys around on the keyboard in computer class. You can also change the keyboard mapping via control panel. Change it to Dvorak or something else that will confuse the hell out of everyone.
- Ask stupid questions like "How are babies made", even if you already know the answer. Then keep asking "why" to every answer the teacher comes up with.
- When the teacher gives you a worksheet, sniff it really loudly and say that it smells funny, and ask if you could get a new one instead.
- Keep on asking questions, and no matter how well the teacher explains it, keep saying "I still don't get it". Get a friend to help you with this one, then eventually you can say "Oh OK I get it now!", and then your friend asks something else to get the teacher going again.
- If you can speak more than one language, pretend you're stuck in that language and can't speak English anymore. So you answer all questions in the other language, even if nobody else understands it.
- Raise your hand, and when the teacher calls on you, just keep your hand up and stare at them. Or say you were just stretching your arm or something.
- When the teacher is taking a long time to explain something that's actually simple, wait for him/her to finish, and then when they're done, yell something weird like "But I still don't get it! How did the dinosaurs die out then?!". Or you could yell something else like "But I still don't understand how babies are made!" or "That still doesn't explain why the sky is blue!" or "But where did Atlantis come from then?!". Try to ask something that is offtopic, but still sort of related to the subject at hand.
- In the middle of class, start singing retarded things like the Teletubbies tune or something. Or act like you're a Teletubby.
- When the teacher gives you a new assignment, yell out "That's enough! Now I'm going on strike! The labour laws in this place are ridiculous!". Even better, make a protest sign with something like "UNFAIR TEACHER" written on it and hold it up whenever your teacher gives assignments.
- Draw a smiley face on the floor with chalk, and when the teacher steps on it, scream: "NOOO! You just killed Kenny!"
- Insist on calling your teacher by their first name, and if they ask you to stop, then insist that they refer to you as Mr or Miss (insert your last name here).
- If you don't feel like doing some really annoying assignment, insist that you turned it in even if you didn't. Maybe the teacher will then think that they lost it and give you a passing grade because they feel responsible for losing it.
- Tell the teacher you will no longer be requiring their services because you've decided you want to become a hobo when you grow up.
- Every time the teacher states a fact, ask him or her to prove it. Insist that you won't blindly believe everything the teacher says and that you need proof.
- Buy birthday balloons for your teacher when it isn't their birthday, then sing happy birthday to them and ask what they want for their birthday, ask how old they are, etc. Basically just talk about the teacher for as long as possible.
- If your teacher comes to get your homework, start having a fake panic attack, either make it as realistic as possible, or as sarcastic as possible. If you actually do have your homework, do the panic attack anyway, and then at the last second go all like "OH! Here it is!" and hand it in as if nothing had happened.
Got any more pranks on teachers? Post them in the comments! :)
Posted in: X on May 12, 2006 @ 3:17 PM
Tags: School Pranks