RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMN MOTHER FUCKING RUMORS
Avenger Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
DAMN MOTHER FUCKING RUMORS

I AM FUCKING PISSED SINCE TODAY AT SCHOOL SOMEBODY STARTED A RUMOR
SAYING THAT ME AND MY GF HAD SEX WHICH IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOTHERFUCKERS

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

We need to learn not to be afraid of making mistakes all the time-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
1.life sucks most of the time
2.sex is natural and it feels good
3.everybody can be an asshole
4.most people are idiots
11-27-2007 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I would be bragging. "yea motha fucka, I fucked the shit out outta her, then I flipped her over and went in for seconds."

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
11-27-2007 07:13 AM
.xstrike-anywherex. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 21 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

^ As I have a penis, I can understand your mindset, but you have to see things from his view.

His girlfriend probably does not like this rumor either, and he is likely equally concerned for her. I wouldn't mind a rumor spread about me because it happens all the time and I don't give a fuck what people think. But it's not fair to the other subjects of the rumor.

Things like that can be damaging to relationships, it's a really low thing to do.

Step into my twisted reality

[Image: churchsign.jpg]
11-27-2007 07:39 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

If a rumor can damage your relationship, then it's not to strong in the first place, it shows that the people in it are more concerned with what people think than with each other.
But I sympathize, though personally I wouldn't care, but to be honest I have no idea as to a solution.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
11-27-2007 08:06 AM
cryptevah72 Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

ok, thats horrible, but kids do that, (so i take it you had your overnight?) i guess you should just decide with ur gf that ur gonna try to ignore it (cuz u shud) i know u'v probly heard this a billion times, but if you ignore them, they'll go away, it'll probably continue for a little bit of time after, but they'll stop if ther not getting any interestsing reactions.

i am me myself and i
we are very much the same
different types of entities
under one single name

Flock <3
11-27-2007 09:37 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Here is a Q, besides the fact it's is annoying as shit (believe me i know rumors are) do you actually care?

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
11-27-2007 09:40 AM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

darthmat Wrote:Here is a Q, besides the fact it's is annoying as shit (believe me i know rumors are) do you actually care?

no

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
4.most people are idiots
11-27-2007 10:25 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Good, very good. Smile

----------------
ACDC - Thunderstruck

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
11-27-2007 10:29 AM
.xstrike-anywherex. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 21 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Not necessarily true. He probably just needs to rant. There are a lot of annoying motherfuckers in my school. That's partially what this forum is for, to get shit off our backs.

Step into my twisted reality

[Image: churchsign.jpg]
11-27-2007 11:25 AM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

rumours are terrible... there are a couple going around about MCR (this might seem off topic)

so My Chemical Romance hav headed down here to Australia to do a few shows in the capital cities, and some idiots have been saying that Frank and Bob werent going to be there on the tour... which is completel bullshit because the bassist for MCR directly said that everyone would be there.....

So, once these rumours were started, it was fairly simple to watch people gaze into its pitynes and believe such crap... this is when i decided that it would be fun and start a new rumour. I tried to start one by saying tha the lead singer would also not be joinin MCR on their tour in Australia, and Adam from Taking Back Sunday would be doing vocals for MCR. XD

I hope the idiots believe me!

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
11-28-2007 12:17 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

That rumour could turn out really bad if either of their parents heard about it and believed it.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-28-2007 03:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avenger Offline
Pariah

SoulRiser Wrote:That rumour could turn out really bad if either of their parents heard about it and believed it.

we have told our parents about it and told them that it was not true so we don't have to worry
about that.

FACTS OF LIFE:
4.most people are idiots
11-28-2007 07:43 AM
Albatross Offline
Pariah

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

at least there aint rumors about you being gay that come around about twice a year and believe me that really puts stress on a relationship
11-28-2007 07:46 AM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

well here's whats happened today
one of my friends who also nows the kid(who i will refer to as dumbass) who spread the rumor
told me who started it I will try to keep it short

a week or 2 ago dumbass's girlfriend(who is also is friends with my gf,well i don't know if they are
still friends)got grounded and dumbass and his gf thinks my gf ratted her out(about what i
don't know)which she didn't.so today my friend tells me that one of dumbass's gf's friends said
my gf was bragging that me and my gf had sex(my gf never said anything like that and me
and my gf have never had sex) to dumbass's gf.then she told dumbass who then told a bunch of people
in the school.I told my gf what my friend said and she has told her parents and they said just to let it go.

FACTS OF LIFE:
4.most people are idiots
11-28-2007 09:01 AM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

That fucking sucks.
Rumours suck!!
D:

But that's what you get when you're stuck in an establishment full of bored arseholes.

Recently, one of my friends told me that my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend was raped by him. I don't know my boyfriend very well, but I know that he would NEVER do something like that.

We were talking about his ex-girlfriend for a while, and the whole stiuation that we now had to face.
He was worried that it would screw things up between us, so I had to assure him it wouldn't, and I'll make sure it won't. Ever.

We came to the conclusion that he would talk to hre, but he wanted me to be with him. So I went with.
...His ex is a little whore in the making.

We approached her, got called Emo, listened patiently to her blantant refusal to discuss what the fuck is wrong with her brain [ Laugh ...Makes me LOL...], then left.
She decided to blame the rumour on her friends. Some great person she is...

The other day she came to talk to my boyfriend. Of course, he wouldn't let me come talk to her with him, because I'd probably end up hitting her and getting suspended.

I'm not really clear on what she said to my boyfriend. Something like her friends have been making shit up, and if she said anything like he raped her, she would tell him.
Which is a fucking gutless moronic lie.

But anyway
We've moved on.

And so should you

"Want evidence of how deeply we've allowed the media to define our beauty? Look in the mirror. How many of you honestly believe in your own essential beauty? Isn't it wrong that we have let the bastards define human beauty for us, instead of encouraging us to look within each other for it?"
11-29-2007 12:11 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:She decided to blame the rumour on her friends.

She actually has friends? Laugh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-30-2007 01:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chuplayer Offline
Renegade

You're upset about a rumor about you and your girlfriend having sex? Damn, that ain't nothing.

True story. Somebody spread a rumor in 5th grade about me. During lunch one day, somebody said that I said that all black people were monkeys. I was harassed during the rest of the lunch period by a bunch of black kids. But it gets worse. In the hallway on our way back to class, I was pushed against the wall and surrounded by about three dozen black kids. I went into OH SHIT! mode, found an opening, and ran like hell. It was crazy.
12-03-2007 01:54 PM
cryptevah72 Offline
Fanatic

oh crap! Omg that sux

i am me myself and i
we are very much the same
different types of entities
under one single name

Flock <3
12-05-2007 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I need a god damn fucking I.D. to buy a fucking lighter? ..V.. 26 32,440 05-02-2013 06:00 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  GOD FUCKING DAMN IT The Desert Fox 16 2,275 03-27-2010 05:25 AM
Last Post: CrayolaColours
  HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT BALLS Desu 6 2,262 11-08-2009 01:31 PM
Last Post: aerftghyjk