Want to share your thoughts and feelings about school with the world? Get it published here, and like-minded people will read it.
How to submit your post here:
- First, you'll need a blog account. You can sign up here, or log in here if you already have one. Avoid using your real name in your account or posts - it makes it easy for people you know in "real life" to be able to find what you've written. If you're lucky enough to have supportive family, it might be safe for you to use your real name, but for most people it's probably best not to. You can always change your account name later if you can be sure you're safe.
- Then you'll need to head to the Add New Post section.
- Give your post a relevant and descriptive title - just a few words explaining what your post is about. There are some title ideas further down this page.
- Do your best to make it easy for your readers to understand. We're not too picky about perfect grammar and spelling though - especially since this site is open to people from all over the world, where English might not be their first language - so don't worry too much about that.
- When you're done, just click the Submit for Review button, and it'll be added to the queue for me to review. You should get an email when/if I publish it.
Tips & helpful links
Here are some ideas for titles/topics if you'd like to write something, but you're not sure where to start:
- 3-5 Ways School Traumatized Me
- Things I Hate About School
- 10 Ways School Ruins Learning
- 101 Things I'd Rather Do Than Go To School
- What an Education Really Looks Like
- 3-5 Myths About School/Education
- Why (something) Is Better Than School
- 5 Reasons I Don't Trust Teachers/Parents/Adults Who (something)
- What I Could Learn If School Didn't Monopolize All My Time
Tips and Advice (if you've had success with something, share what you did and how it worked!)
- Ways To Make Sure Your School Is Not Wasting All Your Free Time
- 5 Tactics To Get Your Parents To Take You Seriously
- Feeling Powerless? 3-5 Sneaky Ways To Take Back Some Control Over Your Life
- How To Learn (something) In Spite Of School
- How To Heal The Harm Done By School
Comments Off on Get your blog post published on School Survival