51 Good Pranks on Teachers
Hello and welcome, pranksters! If you try any of the pranks listed on this site, you really should come and tell us how it went on the forums here. We're always looking for a good laugh :)
Here are 51 good pranks on teachers...
- when you go into a class say that you have an eye infection and that you cant read or write and if they dont belive you tell them it can only be seen in a microscope.
- Conglomerate. It is the ultimate means of wasting useless class time. Teachers while on average being slightly mentaly incapacitated, do have the inherent ability to detect and penalise particular wasting time pranks. However mixing lots of diffrent ways confuses them beyond belief. The Teacher's physce, again on average, is devoid of any ability to grasp the inert incongruiencies prevalent in our concept of time. Therefore a mere distracting of their logical lobe, can render them absolutly harmless. So gete as many kids as you can in on the act, and exploit as many of the above tricks as often as possible in one class. Remember you outnumber them so use that to your advantage. NOW PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS in classes where you can learn, or to teachers that do have your best interests at heart. I hate them too, but some do. But for those ignorant maniacle teachers who pride themselves on incoherent blather dole out as much abuse as possible. Trust me a well structured time waste of a class between many students can get them so confused a whole lesson could go out the window:)
- If your teacher ever gives you 5 free minutes at the end of the class or whenever the class gets LOUD, have you or one of your friends start in a whisper yelling a bad word and continue getting louder and louder untill your to are yelling. I've had great times doing this and it gets people laughing histerical.
- change the keys on your teachers laptop or a computer in school.
- Ask a teacher a question. Like, in health, ask a stupid question of 'How are babies made?' even if you're in grade 10 :P if the teacher says the whole thing go 'why?'. Then she replies and go 'why?' again. And again and again and again.
- Have a sneezing fit while the class is silent then go blow your nose really loudly
- When we have subs we get people to distract the teacher and sit in the back and prank call taxi companies, kfc, burgerking etc. And when we are finished we yell humbugs and everone starts humming (could substitute words etc)
- when a teacher gives you a paper, smell it, and say "it smells funny. could i get a new one?"
- When the teacher assigns something long and boring like an essay, keep asking questions. It's more effective when there is more than one person involved. For Example, raise your hand and say "I don't get the assignment..." then after the teacher explains it over again say "oh.. okay. but i still don't get..." and mention something they said. If someone else is involved have them ask questions after your done. For Example after the teacher re-explains everything, you say "Okay i get it now." and your friend says "wait! what about *this*? i don't get that part.." have more kids do it most people catch on and join in. It's funny and it waste alot of time. You can't get in troble becuase you're just trying to understand the assignment. ;]
- get lots and lots of bouncy ball on gradation or any other time (have friends help) hand balls ot to people who are helping and then after first period (or after any other class time)and bonce on the hall flool and try to get other teachers involved as prank is going on so dont get in so much trouble
- When a teacher asks you a question, answer it in a language he/she deos not understand.
- Raise your hand in the middle of class, when the teacher calls on you, stare at them and don't say anything, but continue raising your hand. See how many times they call on you before they get completely pissed, or move onto someone else.
- When a sub is about to start class insist that you are part of the school's friendly student program or something and give every student in the class a high five and if the sub is gulible say you normally do the next class to.
- Stare out the window, when the teacher asks whats so interesting say you saw a rare bird or something remarkable, if you have a nice class they'll all go rushing to the window
- Try dancing to lessons, and if someone asks you what you are doing, reply "im practicing". Dance home aswell, if not too tired.
- Tired of teachers locking up bathrooms? Tired of having to hold your bladder till the end of the day? Here's the solution: when the bathroom doors are open, use a surringe and stuff the keyholes with epoxy glue. Now the bathrooms will always be open for your use, at your convience!
- put a noisemaker in the teachers pocket or bag. Then ask them why they are making that noise. If they try to accuse you of doing it, then say it isn't you, and that it is comong from their direction
- Everytime your teacher gives you work to do in class(homework too)say "I can't 'cause I'm a hippie!"
- Alright. If you ever get called to the principals office, he will probably ask u a question like..."why did u do it?" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!?" When they do...stare ever so blankly at him/her. Not giving them any ounce of ur attention...this pisses them off
- Pretend to be asleep. Pisses off the teachers all the time. Keep on doing that and they will send you to the nurse. Nurse = Home.
- If your going somewhere during class and everyone has to wait for you, come 15 minutes late or something and say you went to the Nurse or student services or something. It does work, I've tried it!
- when the teacher has just explained somehting say y do you do that and keep saying it if the teacher says talk to me abaout it after class say no that wood be my own time you would be wasting and afterall your alloud to ask queastions in class!
- if your teacher is trained in the tribes proces then ask a question that will bring you in to the community circle you know the waste of time when the entire class awnsers a question in there own opinion. this works better with a big class
- Whenever we have a sub in our HPE class and they have to read the sport groups out we always annoy them. Usually the teacher will just say the first name so whenver the say it we say "who?". For example if the teacher says Scott we say "Scott who?". It usually drives them insane
- Go to school early, when it's open but there are not many people. Normally at that time the classroom doors are key closed. Buy a packet of chewing gum, chew some, and stuck it on the classrom's keyhole. Nobody will have class since nobody can enter the classroom! I did it once... it was great ;-) Or even better... Go 2 hours before the class period starts, when the school is still closed and stuck it... ON THE MAIN DOORS. Nobody will have class until somebody replaces the keyhole ;-)
- Write silly titles/answers to the questions (eg. in Maths we were doing Standard Form, so I wrote Pointless Form). Then the teacher will write notes in your book about it. Get into a large discussion about it, and try to change the topic. If you know that won't work, ask them what the words say, because 'your handwriting is really bad, miss!'. It always works for me.
- When the teacher is explaining something really long and takes a lot of time to explain it and its rather simple, then yell out "I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!! HOW THE HELL DID THE DINOSAURS DIE THEN?" or ask other questions that are COMPLETLY offtopic but still the same ball-park. Like ask a biology question in a chemistary lesson. I do this lots and it causes a lot of distress in favour of the teacher :D
- In the middle of class in a retarded voice say i like tater tots
- in the middle of class, sing really annoying pop songs everyone will know (turning japanese, any bon jovi, etc.) really louad and get the whole class in on it
- Ask your teachers lots of questions about their personal lives. If it's a Monday, ask them if they had a nice weekend; if there's a book on their desk, ask them what they're reading, etc. The key is to keep asking questions. Usually the rest of the class will catch on to what you're doing and help you out with this. I've gotten teachers to spend whole class periods telling stories about their childhoods, hobbies, families, amd more. (But then, I have been perfecting this skill since fourth grade.)
- Every time a teacher gives an assignment yell loudly "DAT'S IT! I'm goin' on strike!" Write a sign saying: "ON STRIKE! TEACHER UNFAIR!" Get up and march around the room holding the sign, or with it taped to your chest and chant "I'm on strike, teacher is unfair!" Try to get as many people to do these pranks on teachers with you as possible.
- Use the chalk to draw a smiley face in the middle of the room and when a teacher steps on it scream "YOU STEPPED ON BOB"
- get a fart buzzard and use it behind the teacher. when they look at you, wave your hand around and pretend to pass out.
- call your teacher by his/her first name, and then when they tell you to stop start crying
- During class stand up on desk and sing im a communist im a communist over and over
- when everyone is quiet and working and the teacher is grading papers at his/her desk, go up to the chalk board and lick it (the bad taste won't last long) then yell with delight, "The snozberries taste like snozberries!" and continue licking.
- when your teacher says something smart, pretend to get angry stand up whack the tavle and yell SORRRRY NOW WE KNOW HERE DUMB BUT UR SUPPOSED TO TEACH US STUFF NOT USE BIG WORDS WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN U UUALESS OLD BAT
- Put red marker all over a napkin, if you have water add a little to make it look wet. Then say that your nose is bleeding and you can't see straight, the teacher will let you and 1 or 2 other classmates go straight to the nurses office, so you won't have to get a pass. So you can spen about 10 or 15 minutes doing whatever you want
- If your teacher wont let you use the bathroom, tell her you wet your pants, then go to the nurse for clothes and try all of them on, I've tryed this one, it wasted 45 minutes of time
- a rather effective way to gut out of class is to have a "accedent" and have to leve to the office bathroom. if ur alowed to have drinks in class then spill some water on urself so u have to go dry off. if ur not allowd to have drinks in class then brake a pen and get a googd amount of ink on ur hand and claim it had a leak so you have to go wash up.
- When your teacher gives you a large assigment, and you dont feel like doing it. When it comes time to turn it in and she he/she ask wheres yours at...you say i turned it in. and dont change your story and he/she will think they lost it. And give you a grade anyways cause they will think its there fault
- constantly ask stupid questions semi related to the topic such as in sose ask something like do you belive the grand canyon was carved by a dinosaur or do u believe in the city of atlantis if u get good u can waste away the whole class this way aslong as you go on about why they think that and that sort of stuff after
- tell teacher u dont need to be here because u want to become a hobo when u grow up
- Get several people in your class to 'lose' their pens. The teacher won't have enough to go around, and will usually ask anyone else in the class to lend the offending students a pen. I've found that if you act stubborn, saying you need a certain color or what-not, you can waste up to 15 minutes!
- Whenever you turn in a a big essay or report, use a fork lift to bring it in and say "It required some heavy reading!"
- When the teacher gives handouts, rip them up into tiny pieces. 15 minutes later, ask for a new handout because you lost the first one.
- claim that ur teacher is a illegal immigrant and if he/she passes out homework u will call immigration on them.
- 1st get a lot of tacks, yes tacks. but they have to be the kind that look loke this -D then once u have enough stick them in the soul of your shoe so when you walk on tile you hear a clacking noise. then you can also tap your feet in class to make the noise. try to get other people to do it to. it drove my teacher of the deep-end.
- find out the teachers first name and tell everyone...then in the middle of class....someone in the back starts to chant his/her name...JOIN in...TRUST ME its AWESOME. THe principal came to our class because he heard us four wings away.
- ask the teacher to prove it every time she tells you something
- finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy"
Want to add to this list? Post your school pranks on teachers in the comments! :)
Posted in: X on May 7, 2006 @ 6:04 PM
Tags: School Pranks